Honteri mirin 275ml
mizkan honteri mirin
Honteri is a mild, versatile and authentic Japanese Mirin-style seasoning for Japanese cuisine 275 ml bottle
From marinades to sauces to broths, Honteri ほんてりmirin-style seasoning is the perfect all-purpose ingredient.
Honteri mirin-style is used to provide a unique deep, sweet flavor, as well as a beautiful sheen: honteri is the secret touch of Japanese chefs!
Effective and economical: unlike mirin, honteri contains no alcohol - usually mirin has to be boiled during cooking to evaporate the alcohol: this boiling is not necessary with honteri. You can achieve the same intense flavour with less effort, and using a smaller amount.
- Use it in many, many Japanese recipes: marinades and teriyaki, sukiyaki, ramen noodles, rice, meat and seafood
- Mix it with different ingredients to create delicious sauces, even salad dressings, original dips, marinades and bring all your favourite dishes to life
Versatile and adaptable, honteri enhances the flavour of any dish: the possibilities are endless!
This mirin seasoning is alcohol-free and gluten-free.
- Packing material
- Glass bottle
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light
- Shelf life after opening
- To be used within 2 months after opening
- How to store after opening
- Keep refrigerated after opening
|Energy kcal||306 Kcal|
Glucose syrup, water, spirit vinegar, fermented rice alcohol (water, rice, alcohol, distilled salt, salt, rice malt), sugar, acidity regulator, citric acid, cane sugar molasses.