Beer Asahi Super Dry in can 33cl
asahi super dry karakuchi
Superior Japanese lager with a dry and refreshing taste
The secret of Asahi Brewery アサヒビール since 1890? To create a unique beer and master the perfect combination of the most modern production techniques and the oldest methods of brewing.
In 1987, Asahi Super Dry ス－パ－ドライ became the 1st Dry beer in history. Called Karakuchi 辛口 in Japanese, it is a beer with a dry taste, a clean finish and a rigorous composition:
- exclusive yeasts enhance the fermentation
- the use of rice gives it a delicate taste that cleanses the palate after each sip
- the premium hops give it a touch of bitterness that is never persistent.
Taste it and you'll understand! Tasted well chilled, an ideal drink to accompany all types of dishes.
- Arômes maltés et houblonnés
- Alcohol content
- Packing material
- Metal can
- Beer style
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light