Dashi powder 1kg
shimaya dashi no moto
Traditional Japanese dashi broth with bonito powder
Dashi powder for the Japanese is a bit like our bouillon cubes: easy to use, it can quickly make many dishes tastier without altering the colour of the food.
Dashi だし bonito broth has a place in every Japanese household because its umami taste not only enhances the flavour of soups but also the best of ingredients: adopt it at home!
This 1kg pack of 2 bags of 500g of Shin Dashi no Moto 新だしの素 makes it easy to prepare your bonito dashi for recipes :
- Japanese culinary traditions: miso soup, udon/râmen noodle broths, okonomiyaki, gyôza, sukiyaki, karaage, chirashi-zushi, vegetable stir-fries, grilled onigiri. ....
- your Western recipes: fish dishes, scrambled eggs, steak hamburger, pot au feu, simmered dishes, vegetable cooking, etc.
Marutomo's dashi, an expert in bonito products since 1918, is used by diluting it in cold or hot water: the quantity varies according to the type of dish and the desired taste.
- Packing material
- Cardboard box
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light
- Shelf life after opening
- To be consumed within 3 months after opening
- How to store after opening
- Keep away from humidity
|Energy kcal||191 Kcal|
E621 flavour enhancer, salt, dried bonito powder, sugar, yeast extract (yeast extract, maltodextrin), yeast extract (yeast extract, maltodextrin, salt), yeast extract (yeast extract, glucose, partially hydrogenated palm oil), E635 flavour enhancer.