Kombu Seaweed Dashi Powder 128g
shimaya kombudashi no moto
Authentic Japanese dashi broth powder with Hokkaido kombu seaweed
The essence of Japanese cuisine is Dashi だ し, the famous broth that is the basis of Japanese cooking.
The world's 1st instant Dashi began in 1964, with producer Shimaya だ し, based in Shunan, Yamaguchi Prefecture, in southern Japan. He has revolutionised the long hours of broth preparation by making Dashi powder, in the form of granules that dissolve instantly: it's the assurance of easier, faster home cooking and endless recipes.
Shimaya Dashi has a place in every Japanese household because its umami taste not only enhances the flavour of soups but also the best of ingredients: adopt it at home!
This pack of 16 bags of 8g of Kombudashi No Moto こんぶだしの素 makes it easy to prepare your dashi with the natural flavour of kombu seaweed and a light sea salt taste for recipes :
- Japanese culinary traditions: udon/râmen noodle broths, nabé fondues, sumono pickled vegetables, sushi rice, hot tôfu. ..
- Your Western recipes: fish dishes, scrambled eggs, steak hamburger, pot au feu, simmered dishes, vegetable cooking, etc.
The Dashi Shimaya is used by diluting it in cold or hot water: the quantity varies according to the type of dish and the desired taste.
- 128g (16x8g)
- Packing material
- Cardboard box
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light
- Shelf life after opening
- To be consumed within 3 months after opening
- How to store after opening
- Keep away from humidity
|Energy kcal||207 Kcal|
Flavour enhancer E621, salt, glucose, laminaria kombu seaweed powder, 5%, sugar, flavour enhancer E635, laminaria kombu seaweed extract (maltodextrin, laminaria kombu seaweed extract, flavour enhancer E621, salt.